Thursday, August 10

Cute Rain Boots

Don't Forget about the challenge at {PIN}SPIRATIONAL.
The sponsors are Imagine That! Digistamps and Lemon Shortbread.
On my card I used a digi by Lemon Shortbread.

When It Rains On Your Parade...
Just Put On Some Really Cute Rain Boots


Sentiment by Create with TLC

Challenges:
~Fussy and Fancy-favorite colors (purple)
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything goes for kids
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Dream Valley-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, yes, yes . . . now, where are my really cute rain boots!? This card is adorable! And I LOVE your paper piecing, specially on the umbrella! Great color combo, too. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Stamps and LTSCB.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great paper piecing Deanne on your adorable card.

Gina said...

Fabulous paper piecing Deanne!!! This is a technique I don't use enough...gorgeous creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous paper piercing ... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Robin said...

Totally adorable! I just love that image and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Jo Rice said...

Wow, this really made me smile, what a great sentiment , love your colour choice too. Perfect for our Fussy and Fancy Challenge, thanks for joining us...Jo. X

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021